Friday, January 9, 2015

Mind Games.

Someone approached me on the train station very early this morning.

My first uplifting thought was:
-Oh no I am getting robbed.

My second awakening thought was:
-Oh no I’ll be late for class (after I am robbed)

The reality was that this person was looking for directions.

Interestingly, my mind needed as much direction as him.



He was on the wrong train. I was on the wrong mind frequency.

He was very thankful that someone took the time to help him.

I was very thankful for the same reason.






Adrian Molina is a yoga teacher, writer and meditation practitioner living in New York City. He developed the Warrior Flow style of yoga and teaches at Equinox fitness centers, in private sessions, and at retreats. He shares inspiration and teachings frequently on his web site Warrior Flow, his Facebook page, and his Twitter feed  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Visit the New WarriorFlow.com

We've launched an exciting new web site for Warrior Flow. The new site is very visual and social in nature, and gives you a real fee...