Saturday, February 21, 2015

Schedule Changes

Hello from warm and sunny NYC. Ha!

I wanted to let you know about a few class schedule changes:

- Starting in March, I will no longer be teaching Tuesdays or Thursdays @ 54th Street  7.00am.  :-(

- Also starting in March, I will no longer be teaching the Sunday 1pm class @ 74th Street. :-(  My other three Sunday morning classes remain unchanged, so there is still plenty of time for #yogachurch.  :-)

- New Class Time:  Starting March 3, my Tuesday evening class at Equinox Sports Club on 61st Street will start 30 minutes earlier. Instead of 7.30pm, we will start at 7.00pm. I am excited about this change, as it seems to fit more students' schedules.  :-))

I may be announcing some new classes with Equinox in the next few days. Stay tuned. :-))

Finally… I am taking a few days off for vacation in Miami from Sunday March 8th through Friday March 13th.

I deeply appreciate all my students for supporting my classes. It is always such a gift to be able to practice with you. Much love. Namaste.


Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Visit the New WarriorFlow.com

We've launched an exciting new web site for Warrior Flow. The new site is very visual and social in nature, and gives you a real fee...