Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Warrior Flow Community Members: Meet Chris DeSalvo

Warrior Flow is happy to welcome Chris DeSalvo to our community of yogis. We asked Chris a few questions about his background. This is the first in a series of profiles of our community members.

1- How did you find out about the community yoga class?
I saw the Warrior Flow event on the WeWork rooftop and it sounded like an amazing venue for yoga. It was one of the best classes I've ever attended!

2- How long have you been taking Warrior Flow classes?
I've been taking Warrior Flow classes for several weeks now.

3- How long have you been practicing yoga?
I've practiced on and off for several years but only on a weekly basis. I used to play sitar professionally and found yoga through my music. I've been going almost daily now living in South Beach. It's a great experience being able to do yoga everyday outdoors!

4- Tell us about yourself
I'm a self-employed app developer living in Miami Beach. My company is called Pomegranate Apps and I've been developing apps for iPhone and iPad since the App Store launched in 2008. I have an arts background studying Jazz guitar and sitar before learning programming. I really enjoy all the technical and creative aspects of app development and I'm always looking for new opportunities.

5- Favorite yoga pose?
Full wheel bridge pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Visit the New WarriorFlow.com

We've launched an exciting new web site for Warrior Flow. The new site is very visual and social in nature, and gives you a real fee...